Pavilion Club, the established business members’ clubs with locations across London, has announced the opening of its first private members’ club in Knightsbridge.
A new breed of members’ club, the venue offers a truly unique opportunity to work and thrive in a prime central London location with some the world’s leading minds alongside an extensive social offering. Like-minded people are able to come together to connect, work, enjoy events, talks and parties.
The club, a social with substance setting, features a terrace boasting panoramic views of Hyde Park as well as an all-day dining menu created by Michelin- starred chef, Tom Kerridge.
Set over six floors, the property also features a serviced club and members’ lounge, two members bars, seventeen private office spaces and one penthouse suite. The interiors have been designed by Russell Sage Studio who has brought an art deco yet laid back style to the venue.
For his first members’ club venture, renowned chef Tom Kerridge has created a deceptively simple menu. Accessible quality cooking with brilliant, seasonal produce, harmonious to Kerridge’s beloved style.
The menu features hero dishes including the Pavilion Bacon and Smoked Cheddar Burger, Dressed Cornish Crab with Radish and Apple and the Smoked King Oyster Mushroom Masala with Coconut Naan, created using only leading British suppliers.
Available across all three levels of the members’ club, the menu can be enjoyed on every occasion from intimate business discussions at the bar, to large events for guests on the terrace.
Kerridge said, 'We are really looking forward to this. It is an incredibly exciting project in the heart of London that connects the business world and entrepreneurial spirited, like- minded people with a food style that is fast, accessible but also high level.
'The brand ethos of Pavilion Club and the Tom Kerridge group sit really well together, as it is about embracing people and personalities, whilst delivering a high-end product that guests recognise and enjoy.”
Complementing the seasonal menu is an exquisite drinks list featuring a selection of wines from small producers and incorporating a range of organic and bio dynamic options.
LVMH champagne and beers from a selection of craft breweries will also be available. Bar Manager, Fabrizio Donno, has created an array of refreshing cocktails to be sipped ‘al fresco’ on the terrace or throughout the different levels of the members’ club.
Pavilion Club also offers an extensive, carefully curated events calendar. From comedy nights, ambient live DJ sets, spoken word festivals to Pilates and yoga on the terrace.
The new club features:
The Social Club
- the ground floor offers an exclusive hot desking area, a private meeting room, a reception and concierge desk, and a showstopping 360 centrepiece bar. For late-night working or entertaining, guests have access well into the night.
- situated on the lower ground, it features secluded booths, boosted super-fast wi-fi, two further meeting rooms and opulent de´cor and furniture which will act as the perfect space for quiet-working away from the hustle and bustle of other floors.
- overlooking Hyde Park, the 3rd floor boasts views of one of London’s most iconic vistas. Surrounded by lush planters and an organic backdrop, this space can be used year- round for al-fresco drinking and dining and can be hired exclusively as a stunning event space. Chilled-out live DJ sets three nights a week will help guests to unwind alongside many other member-only events.
- premium private office spaces sit across four floors, which have been taken up by a range of forward-thinking businesses.
Premium meeting rooms
- there are three private meeting rooms equipped with state-of- the-art video conferencing hardware, HD presentation screens, ambient lighting and climate control. These can also be converted to private dining rooms offering further event space options.
Harry Hunt, Director of Pavilion Club, said, “We are excited to be able to deliver a new breed of members’ club for people who are looking to enjoy both a casual, yet sophisticated environment nestled in the heart of London.
'With the evolution of remote working and working from home, Pavilion Club will provide people with the perfect space to enjoy from day to night.”